- Sonora Resources (OTCQB: SURE) is a mining exploration company focused on the development of prospective silver opportunities in Mexico - the world's 2nd largest silver producer after Peru averaging about 15% of the total world production.
- Company President & CEO Juan Miguel Rios Gutierrez was the 4th person hired by First Majestic Silver Corp. and helped build that company from a junior mining exploration company on the TSXV to a major global silver producer.
- Sonora has currently optioned 3 promising silver properties in Mexico:
- Los Amoles Property consisting of 1,630 hectares located in Sonora;
- Jalisco Group of Properties, consisting of mining claims totaling 5,240 hectares located in Jalisco
- Ayones Group of Properties consisting of numerous mining claims totaling 48 hectares located n Jalisco
February 20th, 2013
May 2nd, 2012
Sonora Resources Announces Results of Surface Ore Deposit Measurements at Ayones Silver Project, Mexico
January 27th, 2012